This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "class".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Dictionary definition. Encyclopedia articles for this term can be found at starship classification and planetary classification. Also, it's orphaned (talk pages don't count). --From Andoria with Love 21:34, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Alternatively, maybe move it to "classification" and turn it into a disambig page listing starship classification and planetary classification, and any other classifications. --From Andoria with Love 21:34, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Move and Delete. I agree with the above. 31dot 22:32, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Disambiguation page. I think I'm agree with both people above me. Leave it as a disambiguation page, and merge it with "classification".Hossrex 03:35, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Moved to "Classification" and turned into a disambiguation. -- Renegade54 16:00, 29 October 2007 (UTC)