Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Category:Chalnoth".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
A one-item category list.
Ok, I've seen suggestions for categories that would be somewhat larger than this get turned down for being too small, so how come this one-item "category" is still around? --Jayunderscorezero 17:20, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- I may be wrong, but I think it was determined at some point that each named species should have its own category, probably for fairness, though I'm not totally sure. I'm not sure where the record of that discussion is. If we are maintaining that policy, then I would vote Keep. If we want to rethink that policy, perhaps that discussion should occur on its own page.--31dot 22:30, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'm glad you found that, because apparently I agreed with it.--31dot 23:39, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- Per the discussion linked to above, I say keep. It saves us lots of effort just giving all named species a category rather than having an arbitary number of members. Furthermore, it keeps such individuals out of the supercategory.
D'oh. I've got to stop missing these previous discussions. --Jayunderscorezero 08:52, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- resolved – Alan 20:23, 2 May 2008 (UTC)