Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Category:Archivists by language".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Category was incorrectly named - as a project-related category, it should have had the "Memory Alpha" prefix. Content was moved to Category:Memory Alpha archivists by language, as well as links to this category. Remaining incoming links are artifacts, will disappear as the job queue gets resolved. -- Cid Highwind 15:28, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Guess I'll get the ball rolling on this....delete. --Alan 21:44, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. -- Renegade54 13:09, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted --Alan 12:57, 30 September 2008 (UTC)