Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This page appears to be a stub among the logs, as well as the information listed her is duplicated from other (more detailed) pages. Reference: Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2364, Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2367, Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2369-Kooky 17:30, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. It's not really a stub, it's more of a disambiguation page for the multiple log pages which are broken down by year. -- Renegade54 17:40, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- Keep: Every page about a "Captain's log" is at "Captain's log, SHIPNAME," and this is just one of those. Because the entries would be too long for one page (there's entries in every episode), it is split up by year amongst the main five ships (TOS/TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT). This page itself can be expanded to include any info specific to the Enterprise-D captain's log, as that wouldn't be appropriate on the specific entry pages.--Tim Thomason 17:47, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. This page is a navigation point the remnants of and reason why all the logs are separated in Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2364, Captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), 2365, etc -- because they were lopped off of this page, the central page, and disambiguated into their own qualified page. Otherwise this page would so incredibly immense no one would be able to navigate it. Same as what was done with Unnamed Klingons, Unnamed Romulans, Unnamed Vulcans, Unnamed Tellarites, Unnamed Andorians....they still have their own purpose, and are surely used. --Alan del Beccio 17:59, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- Keep - After reading the above as well as looking at the other examples, I'm withdraw my proposal for deletion of the page. -- Kooky 18:13, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
As the proposal was withdrawn by the original poster, archiving and keeping. -- Sulfur 18:15, 10 March 2007 (UTC)