This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete Cait.
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Isn't the entire name of the Caitians non-canon, then? After all it was only in the profile of M'Ress too. Keep. --Golden Monkey 22:34, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- The question should be more along the lines of: Is the book a permitted resource? Since the company that produced the book was started by Roddenberry, I would say that it is a permitted resource and goes directly towards the naming of the article in question. Which we do on occasion in other instances. In this case, however, the homeworld was never mentioned/seen by any reference in canon. Whereas the species was seen. In this case, I say delete because this is an "off by one problem" where we're inferring this reference rather than directly viewing/hearing it. — Morder (talk) 22:41, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- I agree, if the planet was not actually seen or referenced on-screen, we should not have an article on it, named or otherwise. Delete. --From Andoria with Love 03:32, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete, since it is on the other page. - Archduk3:talk 03:35, 8 August 2009 (UTC)