Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "CMO's - Assistant".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Poor title. No information. Orphaned. -- Sulfur 18:43, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, the proper term would be Assistant (Chief) Medical Officer anyways, which doesn't appear to come up in Trek. - Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 18:58, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Qualifies as an immediate deletion, IMO. By the way, did you know if you mixed equal parts gasoline and frozen orange juice, concentrate, you can make Napalm? One can make all kinds of explosives using simple household items... if one were so inclined.* Delete. --From Andoria with Love 10:04, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- *Before someone demands I be banned for teaching people how to make explosives, this is a line from the excellent 1999 film Fight Club... oh, and it's not true. It turns out the filmmakers chose not to put real instructions on making napalm in the film in case someone decided to try it. Smart, eh? :P Anyway, carry on.
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted. -- Sulfur 19:22, 6 July 2007 (UTC)