Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Burger King".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Why is this page here??? It doesn't really tell us anything, and even though they gave away Star Trek related merchandise, so has many other companies around the world, but they're not all listed individually, so why burger king?? I propose it should be deleted.Geek Mythology 13:41, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that this one is a keeper, just like McDonald's. There may be other companies that have actually produced advertising (ie, television commercials) that feature Trek characters, situations, etc, and just because we do not have those yet doesn't mean that we should remove this one. I do think that it is worth deciding at what level of interaction the companies should have before we determine that they should exist on MA, but the ads that Burger King and McDonald's have produced in the past, to my mind, deem them worthy of keeping. -- sulfur 14:04, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Keep. Just because there are pages not yet made doesn't mean we don't cover these things. This page is a stub because it doesn't have any information or images of the promotional material, so while it doesn't really say anything now, beyond that there was some promotional stuff, it won't always. - Archduk3 18:48, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Keep per the reasons given above.--31dot 21:09, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Keeping per discussion.--31dot 13:37, December 23, 2010 (UTC)