This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Blurry".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Depiction of a real world phenomena caused by use of cameras operating at 29.9 frames per second, or whatever they use, as opposed to something in universe. Past that, it's basically also just a dictionary definition. I'm not sure what Shran was thinking, either making a joke or what... --OuroborosCobra talk 00:38, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Keep it! It is a necessary article! – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- Delete It's probably a joke - but a well done article. :) — Morder (talk) 01:12, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Move to a user page, as this is too funny. - Archduk3:talk 02:22, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Everything's so blurry
- and everyone's so fake
- and everybody's empty
- and everything is so messed up
- Yeah, I have no idea what the guy who created this was thinking. But hot damn, is it funny! I'm torn, but I guess I'll have to say delete, since keeping it would be stooping to the level of insanity of the article's creator, wouldn't it? Then this place would be a madhouse! A MADHOUSE!!! --From Andoria with Lunacy 04:35, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- I would have suggested the funny wiki, but that one has become so unfunny by now, it's not even funny! -- Cid Highwind 06:38, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Keep, possibly qualifies for FA status.--31dot 11:30, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Delete...but only after saving it as a user page, 'cause this is hilarious. --Golden Monkey 17:10, 22 July 2009 (UTC)