Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Battle of Hampton Roads".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
As far as I know, all we have on the CSS Virginia is a photograph from the library computer. There is not canon information on this battle, and as with the WTC stuff, we can't infer so much from one picture. --OuroborosCobra talk 16:24, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- Keep, image of the battle is shown. The article was rewritten accordingly. --Alan 16:34, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- Keep, agree that the image of the battle makes it canon and the article currently doesn't go beyond what's shown in the image. Logan 5 19:10, 6 June 2007 (UTC)