This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Area:Main".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This minus the bad formatting is what we have "Portals" for. This also extends to:
-- Cid Highwind 23:22, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yup, exactly what portals are for. Even if we decided to keep this (which we shouldn't), we'd still have the problem of the namespace. This isn't how you create a new namespace, and anything created here would get lost when the real namespace was made, which we don't want or need. Memory Beta learned this the hard way, and I seem to recall a similar problem for us when we first implemented the Portal namespace. Delete. --OuroborosCobra talk 23:31, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Between the portal pages (which do need some work) and the categories (want to find all Klingons? See Category:Klingons, not "Area:Klingons". Bleah.) -- Renegade54 00:19, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed, delete, we already have the portals and categories. - V. Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 00:27, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 07:56, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. ----Willie 13:28, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted --Alan 07:49, 11 May 2007 (UTC)