Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Alvanian".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Were the Alvanians refered to directly as a species? If the only references are the brandy and a couple of lifeforms, it could be a system. Jaf 15:04, 19 July 2006 (UTC)Jaf
- No species or home planet was ever mentioned. For all we know, the place were the brandy and the cave sloths are from is a Bolian colony called "Alvaniari". As it is, it's merely speculation. --Jörg 21:15, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
As mentioned on the talk page, Alvanians are never mentioned. Even if there was a species that creates the brandy or on whose homeworld the spine mites and cave sloths lives, we don't know the name of the species, could be anything. --Jörg 21:51, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. A similar situation happened with the article on Spicia, derived from Spican flame gems. Perhaps a speedy delete?--31dot 21:55, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete - I agree with the reasoning completely. -- Cid Highwind 21:59, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- I agree entirely with the reasoning above. However, I think change "Alvanian" into a redirect for Alvania.– Cleanse 22:54, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Oops, I had just deleted the talk page, forgot to delete the actual Alvania page. "Alvania" was never mentioned, just as "Alvanian". Both names are speculation and are not based on facts, so delete Alvanian just liek Alvania (The original creator agreed with the deletion, that's why I made it a speedy delete). --Jörg 23:00, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Oh right. I assumed Alvania was canon because you weren't suggesting it for deletion lol! Delete then.– Cleanse 23:01, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete the reasoning makes perfect sense.--UESPA 00:50, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete for reasons already given above. --Bell'Orso 18:35, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 20:35, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- I have to agree, delete. --From Andoria with Love 19:37, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. - Bridge 17:33, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted, albeit slightly abbreviated, it is clear, by both consensus and content that there is no need for this article. --Alan 03:58, 25 March 2008 (UTC)