This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Algol".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
From talk page Edit
This article is not linked to(except from Multiple star system). The Algolians were mentioned in "Ménage à Troi" and "Qpid", but I don't recall where their planet was mentioned(maybe their planet has a different name) 31dot 11:53, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Just added references to startrek.com Also I think this is not PNA.. there simply is no more information. Greeetz from xKirk32 11:57, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Why would startrek.com not be canon? Anyways Algol is mentiod in "Encounter at Farpoint". Why should we not consider the information given at startrek.com legit? --Greeetz from xKirk32 12:04, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Only information that actually appeared on the screen is canon. StarTrek.com doesn't get everything exactly right, either. Where exactly was Algol said in Encounter at Farpoint? 31dot 12:12, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
With the blue-ray release of "Encounter at Farpoint" and no reference made to this system in the episode, and the only source being StarTrek.com, I am moving this page to delete.Throwback (talk) 21:23, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Delete as no canon reference has been found as requested on its talk page. 31dot (talk) 22:19, September 23, 2012 (UTC)