This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "A51".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Small injoke on an application label that qualifies for a background note in the episode itself and as a note in access tunnel (which needs to be created). If we have an article like this, what's stopping articles like '047 Access Panel' or '009 24814826' (For an example) to be created? - Enzo Aquarius 18:09, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Just as a note, there are appear to be a great number of application labels with a bunch of numerical code (such as the example above). I've also created the access tunnel page and put the image and in-joke note on it. - Enzo Aquarius 18:26, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Merge with access tunnel. --From Andoria with Love 17:19, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
- Merge, although I'd suggest article Deep Space 9 (section "Station Layout", probably) as the merge target. -- Cid Highwind 16:07, 18 February 2007 (UTC)