Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete multiple files.
- If you are suggesting a file for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- "File:JLS4WLdisplayedcomparison.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:JLLOSTWave1WLBOPPack.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:JLLOSTWave3WLBorgPack.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:JLLOSTWave1WLD7Pack.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:Columbiajl.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:Playmates 1992 Enterprise-D.jpg" - other image exists (here)
- "File:Playmates 1992 Shuttecraft.jpg" - other image exists (here)
Unused images. 1-7 were already up for deletion and sulfur objected because he thought the format of the pages they would be used on should change, and thus the images would be used. If that's going to happen we should get on that; if not, the images can go. - Archduk3 18:04, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
I still feel that the pages in question should be split. At the moment, everything from the company to the specific collectibles is mashed into one big page. I feel that it would be more appropriate to separate those out. I also dislike the idea of mashing all of the images together into one big and hefty collage. Having said that, if it's determined that we're not going to bother splitting those pages and making them more useful, then so be it. -- sulfur (talk) 00:29, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Well I'm also interested in breaking these down as well, so it might be a good idea to create a forum post about this and place the split notices on the pages, since more discussion and details on how this would be done is required. - Archduk3 19:05, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Can we get some comments on this here? It's rather a discussion for the deletion of the images instead of splitting articles and it is required to close this discussion and do further edits. Tom (talk) 08:33, March 17, 2015 (UTC)