Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fields in the database, most of them also appear in the sidebar.
Basically it is Hungarian notation.
- article link. The name of an article at MA.
- string. a plain string of text.
- string of wiki format text. (has [[links]], for instance)
- boolean. 0 or 1.
- The name of the article that the template appears in, or appeared in when the data was updated.
- The title of the episode.
- one of (TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, DIS, FLM)
- The season number
- The episode number in the season. These are based on airdate, except for in TOS. bFeatureLength uses up two of these.
- The order in production.
- The order of release in sSeries series.
- The order of release in all episodes.
- The production number of the episode.
- The year the episode was released.
- The name of the month in nAirdateYear that the episode was released.
- The day of sAirdateMonth of nAirdateYear that the episode was released.
- The name of the image that will be placed in the sidebar without the namespace.
- Set if the episode was feature-length. Unset for films. See Memory Alpha:Episode data project/feature-length for the list of episodes.
- Original release date in the YYYMMDD format.
- The credit "Written by."
- The credit "Teleplay by" or "Screenplay by."
- The credit "Story by."
- The director.
- The producer or executive producer(s).
In-episode dates Edit
- The date string in the form "stardates (Gregorian dates)"
See Memory Alpha:Episode data project/arcs for the list. There are 3 slots for an arc browser to be in the template, Arc0, Arc1, Arc2. That means an episode can be part of three different continuities.
A group of data added for remastered episodes.