Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The medical log was the log utilized by any medical practitioner aboard a Federation starship. At least four entries were made aboard the USS Enterprise-D by its chief medical officer's, Katherine Pulaski and Beverly Crusher.
- "Medical Log, Stardate 42437.5. Ira Graves is arguably the greatest Human mind in the universe. For years he's lived in near isolation on a remote planet, devoting full time to his research. Eight hours ago, we monitored a message from his assistant, urgently requesting medical aid. I only hope we can reach him in time."
- "Medical Log, Stardate 42976.3. I can't keep the alien infection from spreading to Commander Riker's brain. Once there, it will kill him by dampening neural impulses. The only way I can keep him alive is to force the neurons to stay active by stimulating them directly with electrical impulses."
- "Medical Log, Supplemental. Commander Riker's condition is still critical. I've discovered a way to reverse the infection's growth rate but I may be too late."
- "Medical Log, Stardate 43958. 8. I have removed patient John Doe from the emergency biosupport unit. In just 36 hours, most of his organ systems have regenerated themselves to the point where they can now function on their own."
- "Medical Log, Stardate 45431.7. Commander Riker is the second officer to fall into an unexplained coma. I've ruled out the possibility that the Ullians carry an organism."
- "Medical Log, Stardate 46075.1. I have performed an autopsy on Alkar's mother. Instead of answering our questions, the results have created an even deeper mystery."
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Acting captain's log • Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Medical officer's log • Military log • Science log • Second officer's log • Ship's log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|