(written from a Production point of view)
Marianna Hill (born 9 February 1941; age 74) was the stage name of Marianna Schwarzkopf, who lived in several countries as a child, and learned a number of accents. This, combined with a vaguely foreign beauty, earned her a number of feature film and television roles. She worked steadily from the early 1960s until the early 1980s. Her film work included a number of B-movies, such as The Invisible Strangler. She is cousin to retired American general H. Norman Schwarzkopf and artist/entrepreneur Stephen Hutchison. Marianna and John Anderson appeared in the Perry Mason episode The Case of the Greek Goddess.
Marianna Hill was born in Reggio di Calabria. There is an English actress named Maryann Hill who joined the Screen Actors Guild in 1941. The two are constantly confused and Marianna Hill has been given many of Maryann Hill's credits, such as "Coma Girl" in 2005 and most of her 1960s credits.
- Blood Beach (1981, with Stefan Gierasch, Ian Abercrombie and Bobby Bass)
- The Traveling Executioner (1970, with Graham Jarvis, James Sloyan, Stefan Gierasch, Logan Ramsey and James Greene)
- Paradise, Hawaiian Style (1966, with Elvis Presley and Julie Parrish)
- The Outer Limits (TV) (Episode: I, Robot) (1964, with Leonard Nimoy) 
- The Wild Wild West (TV) (Episode: The Night of the Bogus Bandits) (1967, with Michael Dunn) 
- Gunsmoke (TV) (Episode: Pa Hack's Brood) (1963, with James Arness, Amanda Blake, James 'Jim' Hampton, Milton Selzer, and Lynn Loring)