Please read through the policy below to familiarize yourself with our common practices and rules.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or complaints, please post them on the talk page.
To aid in searching for canon Memory Alpha articles, sometimes non-canon redirect pages are used. These names are taken from Memory Alpha approved background sources such as novels, comics, reference books, and games.
For a full list of non-canon redirects, see the category.
- Robert Bennett, non-canon name given to Bob from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier after-the-fact.
- Shiboline M'Ress, full name for M'Ress in the Star Trek: New Frontier series.
- Elizabeth Shelby, full name for Shelby in the Star Trek: New Frontier series.
- Taran'atar, a Jem'Hadar elder in the Deep Space Nine relaunch series.
- Elias Vaughn, first officer of DS9 in the Deep Space Nine relaunch series.
- Vkruk, the name for Shinzon's viceroy according to the Star Trek Nemesis novelization.
- Aurulent, the name for Zek's shuttle from the Star Trek CCG.
- USS Ti-Ho, an early name for what became the USS Enterprise-A according to Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise.
- Ju'day-class, the name given for the Maquis raider from blueprints in Star Trek: The Magazine.
- Vejur, spelling used for V'ger in the novelization of Star Trek: The Motion Picture.