Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Konami (pronounced ko-NAH-mee) is a leading developer and publisher of numerous popular and strong-selling toys, trading cards, and computer and video games. The company was founded in 1969 as a jukebox rental and repair business in Osaka, Japan by Kagemasa Kozuki, the still-current chairman and CEO. The name "Konami" is a conjunction of the names Kagemasa Kozuki, Yoshinobu Nakama, Hiro Matsuda, and Shokichi Ishihara, who were partners acquired by Kozuki and the original founders of Konami Industry Co., Ltd in 1973. The word "konami" also means "small waves" in Japanese.
Konami Star Trek electronic and video games Edit
In 1991, Konami became a licensee for producing Star Trek-related electronic and video games and produced a number of games:
- The Movie-era-based Star Trek: 25th Anniversary LCD Video Game
- The TNG-based Star Trek LCD Video Game
- The TOS-based Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (NES)
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (Game Boy) produced by Konami's Ultra Games subsidiary
Konami SF Movie Selection - Star Trek Vol. 1 Edit
Konami released a number of small pre-painted plastic models of Star Trek starships in March 2008 as the "Konami SF Movie Selection Star Trek Vol. 1". The line was an addition to the "Konami SF Movie Selection" "gashapon" toy line, a subline of the "Konami Figure Collection". Ships measure ten to fifteen centimeters in length and each comes with an individually labeled stand. A small amount of assembly is required.
- USS Reliant
- USS Enterprise (refit)
- USS Enterprise-A - repaint of USS Enterprise (refit)
- USS Enterprise-B
- USS Enterprise-E
- K't'inga-class Klingon Battle Cruiser
"Special" ships Edit
These ships were released in much smaller quantities and were randomly packed into cases with the other ships.
- Klingon Bird-of-Prey
- USS Enterprise-E - identical ship but packed with a "special" stand which has "Star Trek" printed above ship info
- K't'inga-class Klingon Battle Cruiser - identical ship but packed with a "special" stand which has "Star Trek" printed above ship info