Established words Edit
- Bekta : "Fire" (as in a weapon) or "Engage"
- Tam'vitte : "Computer" (or something required for computer attention)
- Cham'bioque : "Success" or "Completed" (Used as a celebratory exclamation)
- Kyn'steya : "Past Life"
- Vyk'tiote : "Crumpled dance".
- Literal translation of a certain kind of wave phenomenon.
Established dialogue Edit
- Vien'ke debala, Jhet'leya. : The comets are tiresome.
- It is possible that Lyndsay Ballard's Kobali name, Jhet'leya, means "comet" in the Kobali language. This would be consistant with the fact that they recovered her from a Photon torpedo casing.
In Lyndsay's shuttle...
- Lyndsay: "Tam'vitte... Rel mestal!"
- Shuttle computer: "Mestal te'iote senve."
- Lyndsay: "Siote ven'suil. Bekta! Tam'vitte, me'iote sendaya Voyager."
In engineering, Lyndsay switches back and forth from Kobali to English:
- "All I need to do is vyq'tal the qen'dioqe matrices, stabilize the per'cheya, tez'tel se nenna... Cham'bioque!"
- "Stoi'gia! Net'staika pen'daeli shevaob!"