Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Established words Edit
- Bekta : "Fire" (as in a weapon) or "Engage"
- Tam'vitte : "Computer" (or something required for computer attention)
- Cham'bioque : "Success" or "Completed" (Used as a celebratory exclamation)
- Kyn'steya : "Past Life"
- Vyk'tiote : "Crumpled dance".
- Literal translation of a certain kind of wave phenomenon.
Established dialogue Edit
- Vien'ke debala, Jhet'leya. : The comets are tiresome.
- It is possible that Lyndsay Ballard's Kobali name, Jhet'leya, means "comet" in the Kobali language. This would be consistant with the fact that they recovered her from a Photon torpedo casing.
In Lyndsay's shuttle...
- Lyndsay: "Tam'vitte... Rel mestal!"
- Shuttle computer: "Mestal te'iote senve."
- Lyndsay: "Siote ven'suil. Bekta! Tam'vitte, me'iote sendaya Voyager."
In engineering, Lyndsay switches back and forth from Kobali to English:
- "All I need to do is vyq'tal the qen'dioqe matrices, stabilize the per'cheya, tez'tel se nenna... Cham'bioque!"
- "Stoi'gia! Net'staika pen'daeli shevaob!"