(written from a Production point of view)
Kim Darby (born 8 July 1947; age 68) played the character Miri in the Star Trek: The Original Series episode "Miri" when she was in her late teens in 1966. Her shapeless costume was intended to hide her age (specifically, her bust and adult curves) , since she was playing a younger girl.
She began working at age fifteen, and has worked steadily since. Probably her most famous role is Mattie Ross, from the John Wayne film True Grit.
- Dr. Kildare episode "What's Different About Today?" (1964, with Patricia Smith)
- Bus Riley's Back in Town (1965, with James Doohan and Nan Martin, directed by Harvey Hart)
- True Grit (1969, with John Wayne, John Fiedler, Alfred Ryder, Jeff Corey, and Ron Soble).
- The Strawberry Statement (1970, with Bruce Davison and Booker Bradshaw)
- Red Sky at Morning (1971, with John Colicos, Nehemiah Persoff and Gregory Sierra)
- The Grissom Gang (1971, with Robert Lansing, Hal Baylor, and Don Keefer)
- The People (1972, with William Shatner)
- The Streets of San Francisco (1972, pilot episode)
- Rich Man, Poor Man (1976 television miniseries, with Roy Jenson, Fionnula Flanagan, Lawrence Pressman, and Leigh J. McCloskey)
- The Last Convertible (1979 TV miniseries, with Michael Nouri)
- This Is the Life (1983, with Jonathan Frakes, Brock Peters, Joan Pringle, Richard Carlyle, Andrew Robinson, Henry Darrow, and Nehemiah Persoff)
- Murder, She Wrote episode "We're Off to Kill the Wizard" (1984, with Eric Server, Vince Howard, and John Schuck)
- Better Off Dead... (1985, with David Ogden Stiers and Vincent Schiavelli)
- Teen Wolf Too (1987, with Estee Chandler, Mark Holton, Eric Matthew and Star Trek V: The Final Frontier stuntperson David Burton)
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995, with Mitchell Ryan, J.C. Brandy, Alan Echeverria, and George Wilbur)
- NewsBreak (2000, with Michael Spound)