(written from a Production point of view)
Kevin Dilmore (born 12 June 1964; age 52) is a Kansas-based writer of many Star Trek novels and short stories, specifically in the Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers series. He often collaborates with Dayton Ward.
In 1997, he began writing for the Star Trek: Communicator. Before working there, he was a newspaper reporter and editor for almost fifteen years on a community newspaper in Kansas.
Star Trek credits Edit
- All with Dayton Ward, except "The Road to Edos"
- Interphase, Part One
- Interphase, Part Two
- No Limits – "The Road to Edos"
- Foundations, Book One, Book Two, and Book Three
- A Time to Sow
- A Time to Harvest
- Tales of the Dominion War – "Field Expediency"
- Home Fires
- Grand Designs
- Where Time Stands Still
- Distant Early Warning
- Summon the Thunder
- Mere Anarchy – Things Fall Apart
- Constellations – "First, Do No Harm"
- Turn the Page
- Glass Empires – "Age of the Empress: The Rise of Sato I"
- Shards and Shadows – "Ill Winds"
- Open Secrets (story credit)
- Seven Deadly Sins – "The First Peer"
- Declassified – "Hard News"
- What Judgments Come
- Point of Divergence
- All That's Left
- Purgatory's Key