Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Beginning with the second season episode, "Dreadnought", Biller became a Co-Producer on the series. He was named Producer by season four, Supervising Producer at the start of season five, and Co-Executive Producer at the beginning of the sixth season. During the seventh and final season, he was an Executive Producer on the show.
Biller also co-wrote the Klingon Encounter ride for Star Trek: The Experience with René Echevarria. A call sheet for the Voyager episode "Flesh and Blood", 30 August 2000, the 4th of 8 days, featured a note that Biller and his wife Hope became parents of a baby girl, Sophia Rose, on 29 August 2000 at 7:42 a.m.
Prior to Voyager, Biller was a writer and executive story editor on the popular series Beverly Hills, 90210. During his tenure on this series, Biller, in collaboration with Chris Brancato, penned the episode "Wild Horses", which guest-starred Alice Krige. Biller also co-wrote the 1993 X-Files episode "Eve" and wrote the 1999 TV movie The Last Man on Planet Earth for director Les Landau.
After Voyager, Biller became Co-Executive Producer, Writer and Director on the television shows Dark Angel, Smallville, and North Shore. He also executive produced, wrote and directed for the NBC series E-Ring. In 2008, Biller directed an episode of Smallville that featured Voyager regular Robert Picardo.
More recently, Biller executive produced the short-lived series Six Degrees with J.J. Abrams, the director and producer of Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness. He is currently an executive producer on Legend of the Seeker, the upcoming syndicated series based on Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth series of novels. Mike Sussman is a writer and producer on this series.
Writing credits Edit
- "Faces" (story with Jonathan Glassner and teleplay) (Season 1)
- "Jetrel" (teleplay with Jack & Karen Klein)
- "Elogium" (teleplay with Jeri Taylor)
- "Twisted" (teleplay)
- "Initiations" (story and teleplay) (Season 2)
- "Maneuvers" (story and teleplay)
- "Lifesigns" (story and teleplay)
- "Tuvix" (teleplay)
- "The Chute" (teleplay) (Season 3)
- "The Q and the Grey" (teleplay)
- "Unity" (story and teleplay)
- "Before and After" (story and teleplay)
- "Worst Case Scenario" (story and teleplay)
- "Nemesis" (story and teleplay) (Season 4)
- "Random Thoughts" (story and teleplay)
- "Demon" (teleplay)
- "Extreme Risk" (story and teleplay) (Season 5)
- "Thirty Days" (teleplay)
- "The Disease" (story)
- "Juggernaut" (teleplay with Bryan Fuller & Nick Sagan)
- "Warhead" (teleplay with Michael Taylor)
- "Pathfinder" (teleplay with David Zabel) (Season 6)
- "Virtuoso" (written with Raf Green)
- "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" (teleplay with Mike Sussman and Bryan Fuller)
- "Critical Care" (story with Robert Doherty) (Season 7)
- "Repression" (story)
- "Flesh and Blood" (teleplay of Part II with Raf Green)
- "Prophecy" (story with Larry Nemecek & J. Kelley Burke and Raf Green)
- "The Void" (story with Raf Green)
- "Workforce" (story and teleplay with Bryan Fuller)
- "Workforce, Part II" (story with Bryan Fuller and teleplay with Michael Taylor)
- "Human Error" (story with André Bormanis)
- "Q2" (story)
- "Natural Law" (story with James Kahn)
- "Endgame" (story with Rick Berman & Brannon Braga and teleplay with Robert Doherty)