Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Jerry Fielding (17 June 1922 – 17 February 1980; age 57), born Joshua Itzahk Feldman, wrote two scores for the original Star Trek series, and later in his career he earned three Academy Award nominations and won an Emmy for Outstanding Dramatic Underscore (for the 1979 TV special High Midnight, which starred David Birney, Granville Van Dusen, and Marc Alaimo). His most famous work is probably the score for Sam Peckinpah's western classic, The Wild Bunch (1969). He died of a heart attack at age 57.
Star Trek music credits Edit
- "The Trouble with Tribbles" (Season 2)
- "A Private Little War" (stock, uncredited)
- "A Piece of the Action" (stock, uncredited)
- "By Any Other Name" (stock, uncredited)
- "Assignment: Earth" (stock, uncredited)
- "Spectre of the Gun" (Season 3)
- "Wink of an Eye" (stock, uncredited)
- "The Cloud Minders" (stock, uncredited)