Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Janice Sellers is an RPG editor, designer, and layout artist. Born in Los Angeles, California, she began gaming in 1978 with the original Dungeons & Dragons. After graduating from USC, she began working in the industry in 1990 with Chessex Manufacturing. In 1994 she moved to Chaosium where she worked on the Call of Cthulhu and Pendragon lines for three years. After that, she worked for a variety of companies including Alderac Entertainment Group, R. Talsorian Games, Wizards of the Coast, and Last Unicorn Games. She has won three Origins Awards as an editor during this time.
Star Trek creditsEdit
- credited as editor unless otherwise noted
- Last Unicorn Games
- Among the Clans
- Planetary Adventures
- Planets of the UFP
- Star Trek: The Original Series - Narrator's Toolkit (editing and proofreading)
- Star Trek: The Original Series - Core Game Book (editing and proofreading)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Core Game Book (editing and proofreading)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Player's Guide
- Starfleet Academy
- The Way of D'era
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Core Game Book
- The Way of Kolinahr
- The Price of Freedom