Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Muswell also worked as digital and visual compositor on several episodes of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993, starring Teri Hatcher, K Callan, and Tracy Scoggins) and on the horror film Mirror, Mirror 2: Raven Dance (1994, with Rich Thorne). Her credits as visual effects supervisor include the science fiction sequel Philadelphia Experiment II (1993, with Don Greenberg and Adam Howard), the television drama Titanic (1996, with John F.K. Parenteau), the television series VR.5 (1995-1997, with Don Greenberg), the television drama Thanks of a Grateful Nation (1998), the comedy Breakfast of Champions (1999, with Robert Stromberg), the horror film Snakes on a Plane (2006), and episodes of The Invisible Man (2000), Frasier (2002), and Back to You (2007).
More recently, she worked as visual effects producer on the horror thriller Asylum (2008), the fantasy adventure Dragonball Evolution (2009), the action comedy Knight and Day (2010), and the comedy musical The Muppets (2011).
Star Trek episodes Edit
- "Realm of Fear" - Lead Compositor (uncredited, Season 6)
- "Man of the People" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)
- "Relics" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)
- "True Q" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)
- "A Fistful of Datas" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)
- "Chain of Command, Part I" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)
- "Ship in a Bottle" - Lead Compositor (uncredited)