Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jack could refer to:
- Jack the Ripper, a killer in London, England in the late 19th century
- Redjac, a parasitic organism that fed on fear
- Jack (20th century), inhabitant of Carbon Creek, Pennsylvania in the mid-20th century
- Jack (soap opera), a soap opera character in the late 20th century
- Jack (23rd century), an ancestor of Harry Kim in the 23rd century
- Jack Crusher, Beverly Crusher's husband, KIA 2354
- Jack (24th century), the genetically-engineered Human in the 24th century
- Jack London, an author in the late 19th/early 20th centuries
- Jack Palance, a fairly well-known film actor
- Jack Wilson, a character from the movie Shane, played by Jack Palance
- Other references
- Double-jack, a card game
- Jack-in-the-box, a children's toy, or a hidden subroutine in a holodeck program
- Jack Daniel's, a brand of Tennessee whiskey.
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|