Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Italy was a country situated on a peninsula in the Mediterranean region of southern Europe on Earth, home of the Italian people. Italy's national flag was three vertical bands of green, white, and red. (TNG: "The Last Outpost", ENT: "First Flight")
- Florence (VOY: "Concerning Flight")
- Genoa (VOY: "Concerning Flight")
- Mantua (VOY: "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy")
- Milan (TNG: "Time's Arrow, Part II")
- Rome (ENT: "Babel One"; TOS: "Bread and Circuses"; TNG: "Justice"; DS9: "Let He Who Is Without Sin...", "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges")
- Siena (VOY: "Scientific Method")
- Venice (DS9: "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"; VOY: "Prime Factors")
Oceans and seas : Mediterranean Sea, ...
Lakes : Lake Como, ...
- Alps, a great mountain system (DS9: "Past Tense, Part I")
- Sicily, the larger island in the Mediterranean Sea (VOY: "Concerning Flight")
- Tuscany, an Italian region (VOY: "Scientific Method")
- Vulcan, a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea (VOY: "Concerning Flight")
In 2143, while orbiting Earth in the NX-Alpha, waiting for a glitch in the propulsion system to be cleared up at Starfleet Mission Control, A.G. Robinson noted that he saw Italy pass, several times. (ENT: "First Flight")