Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Ilsa J. Bick is a Star Trek author living in Wisconsin with her family and cats.
Before she became a successful author, she was a child and forensic psychiatrist and a major in the US Air Force. Her first novel, Well of Souls, became a 2003 Barnes & Noble bestseller.
She has, in addition to her Star Trek books, written books for the Mechwarrior, Battletech, and ShadowRun franchises. She has also published a number of short stories in various magazines and collections.
Writing credits Edit
- Star Trek novels
- Lost Era #6: Well of Souls
- VOY: Distant Shores (anthology)
- New Frontier: No Limits (anthology)
- "Alice, on the Edge of Night"
- Strange New Worlds II (short stories)
- "A Ribbon for Rosie"
- Strange New Worlds IV (short stories)
- "Shadows, in the Dark" - 2nd prize winner
- Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers
- Non-Star Trek novels
- Mechwarrior Dark Age (series)