- "Hill" redirects here, but you may also be looking for Dr. Hill.
- You may also be looking for Mountain (team).
A mountain was a geological formation that rose significantly higher than the surrounding land, sometimes many kilometers high. Although there was no standard definition, a hill was usually much smaller than a mountain. Mountains and hills were a common occurrence on many planets and moons, both inhabited and not.
Trapped on Torga IV in the Gamma Quadrant, Enrique Muniz told Miles O'Brien that "...Ireland didn't have any mountains, it had hills." He jokingly called O'Brien a "mountain man... an old mountain man", to which O'Brien took offense. (DS9: "The Ship")
List of mountains Edit
- Didiron mountain range - Vissia
- Godo Mountain Range - Talax
- Hamar Mountains - Qo'noS
- Kola Mountain - Bajor
- Mount McKinley - Earth
- Mount Olympus - Earth
- Mount Rushmore - Earth
- Mount Seleya - Vulcan
- Mount Tar'Hana - Vulcan
- Pointed Peaks - Delta Vega