Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Teller, Corrigan, Timothy, Mike, and James T. Kirk were members of the same Starfleet Academy graduating class, a fact Kirk commented on when encountering the other four at Starbase 11 in 2267. (TOS: "Court Martial")
Nearly every member of Julian Bashir's Starfleet Medical Academy graduating class hoped for the chief medical officer post on the USS Lexington (Bashir himself being the exception), which eventually went to Elizabeth Lense after she got the highest mark on her final exam. Though Bashir got his desired post (CMO for Deep Space 9), as of 2371, it still bothered him that had Lense requested that assignment, she could have gotten it. (DS9: "Explorers")
Known Starfleet Academy graduates by year Edit
- 2327 - Marta Batanides, Jean-Luc Picard, Cortan Zweller (TNG: "The First Duty", "Tapestry")
- 2348 - Data (TNG: "Encounter at Farpoint", "Shades of Gray")
- 2357 - William T. Riker (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I")
- 2359 - Deanna Troi (TNG: "Conundrum", okudagram)
- 2364 - Ro Laren (TNG: "Conundrum", okudagram)
- 2372 - Hector Ilario (DS9: "Field of Fire")