Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You might also be looking for the actress Gretchen German.
"Jerry" was a slang term for a German person during World War II. Miles O'Brien and Julian Bashir (as well as Quark) used the term when O'Brien and Bashir used their Battle of Britain holoprogram. (DS9: "Homefront", "Accession", "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places")
German citizens or of German descent Edit
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Johannes Brahms (in reality, an alias of the Mesopotamian Flint)
- Nicolaus Copernicus (German-Polish)
- Albert Einstein
- Hermann Göring
- Johannes Gutenberg
- William Herschel (German-British)
- Adolf Hitler (actually Austrian)
- Karl Jaeger
- Kurt Mandl (uncertain)
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Erwin Rommel
- Heinrich Schliemann
Background information Edit
- According to the shooting script of TNG: "Home Soil", Kurt Mandl was intended to be of German descent; he was played by the German actor Walter Gotell. 
- A pair of metal rigging loops, used as uniform components for the engineer's radiological suit, were sold off on the It's A Wrap! sale and auction on eBay. The two German words "sichern" (to lock) and "abseilen" (to rappel) are engraved on the rigging loops.