Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After many issues related to anon edits using the WYSIWYG Editor, I propose that we have it disabled. It makes minor changes to an article *major* ones and makes it harder to find the actual changes made by the user. Makes validation of edits a pain in the butt. — Morder (talk) 21:56, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- Most definitely. If someone could explain a legitimate purpose behind it, I would be willing to listen, but it seems to be more of an annoyance than anything else.--31dot 21:58, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Well, the actual purpose is to make editing easier for people who can't be bothered to learn the simple formatting rules for wikia. Here is an example of an edit that just makes no sense. It's hard to see what this user did, if anything. We might have invalid data in this article now but we'll never know. — Morder (talk) 22:01, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes - "making it easier for people who can't be bothered" sums it up nicely. We don't really need that. Make it go away. Quick. :) -- Cid Highwind 22:22, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed. It should be disabled.– Cleanse 00:58, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
here's another edit that makes it worthless. I'm going to assume the concensus is to disable - if anyone has any objections make it known now or I will go ahead and request it. — Morder (talk) 07:46, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- I am curious has this been done (I never notice it activate on me here, but I've only been forced into Monaco today as I am trying to skin the Dollhouse wiki), and how is it done project wide? I was able to (I have a problem with white pages, and had most things customized, but long story short, skin choices being wikia wide means I have to deal with white pages for now) read on the extensions project or wherever it is on how to do it for yourself, but how do you disable it site wide? --Terran Officer 05:24, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- This has been done. You need to contact the Wikia people to have it disabled. -- sulfur 09:16, September 14, 2009 (UTC)