Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There currently are several issues with the various language versions of MA. Some don't seem to exist at all, others lost the MA logo or formatting, image uploads don't work on some. This seems to be related to a server move that is going on for all Wikia sites at the moment. The problems will hopefully be fixed when this move is complete. Meanwhile, feel free to list any problems you encounter below, so that we have a complete list of things to look out for later. Thanks, Cid Highwind 22:36, 16 October 2006 (UTC)
- The versions are still there, it's just the interlanguage links that are a problem. They are either going to the wrong address, or not being properly redirected to the correct address. So pl: is going to http://pl.memoryalpha.wikia.com/wiki/Strona_g%C5%82%C3%B3wna which has broken formatting, instead of http://memory-alpha.org/pl/wiki/Strona_g%C5%82%C3%B3wna which is just fine. I've checked all of them, and they all exist correctly and the correct URL. I've told Jason about this, but he won't be able to fix it until this weeks big server work is over. Sorry about this folks -- sannse (talk) 07:09, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
- All the problems are still there... is there an ETA for the repairs? -- Renegade54 04:11, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
No ETA yet, but it is still on the "big list of things to fix after the server move" ;) - however, as stated above, the versions itself still exist, it is just the redirects that are broken at the moment. -- Cid Highwind 12:35, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- Spanish version seems to be missing entirely
- Esperanto version has generic Wikia logo instead of MA logo
- French version has generic Wikia logo instead of MA logo
- That's an interwiki redirection problem between memory-alpha.org/fr and frmemoryalpha.wikia.com/ I even didn't noticed it before. - Philoust123 18:31, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- New images (since the last time) are again not working, but I'll wait. - Philoust123 18:31, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- Polish version lacks any CSS formatting
- Swedish version lacks any CSS formatting
These are the most obvious issues after a quick scan.
- As stated by Sannse above, all versions still exist and are correctly formatted if you use the correct link and avoid the interwikis:
- Fortunately our bots are not effected, they build their interwikis on their own according to the programmed rule. -- Kobi 19:31, 30 October 2006 (UTC)