Forum icon  ForumsReference Desk → Name of Computer Terminal on Desks and in Crew Quarters? (replywatch)
This forum discussion has been archived
This forum discussion has been archived and should not be added to. Please visit the Forums to begin a new topic in the relevant location.

What is the proper name for the Computer Access Terminals in Captain's and Crew Quarters used by personnel to access the LCARS system and make and Access Personal Logs. Is there a Memory Alpha page dedicated to it?--13:51, February 10, 2010 (UTC)Ensign Hines

Desktop monitors maybe? --Golden Monkey 14:06, February 10, 2010 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.