Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the Preferences, Login, and all other UI pages have white text on a white background, rendering them unreadable unless the text is selected. Either change the background colors of those tables to what the rest of the site uses, or make the text a dark color.
- Come to think of it, I haven't either when I use Firefox. IE displays white text on a white background in the Preferences and Login screens. Screenshot, to the right image deleted
- I hope this can be fixed, because I use IE a lot, as do many other Internet users.
- The problem still exists on IE. --From Andoria with Love 00:02, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- I'll look into it later. Sorry for the delay, but I typically don't check the main page talk for these comments... -- Cid Highwind 10:11, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- For future reference, where should I post problems with the site?--Tuvok 06:42, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
- This is a good place, I think. --Bp 17:36, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Fixed(?). Apparently, this is an IE-only issue. It doesn't seem to inherit colors the same way all other browsers do... -- Cid Highwind 13:51, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- No, it's not fixed. However, the problem seems to appear only on the Preferences pages, not on the login page.--Tuvok 05:32, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry. Preferences should now be fixed, too. -- Cid Highwind 13:27, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
- It's fixed now. Thanks, from me and all the other IE users out there! --Tuvok 07:33, 20 May 2006 (UTC)