Memory Alpha

Hole or tube on Voyager's saucer section

Forum page

41,664pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page
Forum icon  ForumsReference Desk → Hole or tube on Voyager's saucer section (replywatch)

On top and in the front of Voyager's saucer section, there is a hole or tube that goes along the long axis of the ship. It's quite large, perhaps the size of the shuttle bay. Is there a name for that feature and a description of what its function is? -- 10:30, October 20, 2013 (UTC)

Are you refering to what is called the "secondary navigational deflector dish" by Rick Sternbach, according to Intrepid class#Physical arrangement? -- Cid Highwind (talk) 10:37, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, that's it. Thank you very much! -- 10:44, October 20, 2013 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki