Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I was just on a site that claimed there was an episode of Star Trek (I don't know which one) that had a swimsuit competition. It was originally supposed to have been lost, but was found and showed once, after which it was removed from syndication. Any truth to this?
Note: I also could have misunderstood...
- Complete misunderstanding. --Jörg 11:17, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sounds like someone's wishful thinking. It's completely untrue.--31dot 11:35, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- The only thing that comes close is the casting that was done for TNG: "Justice" where blondes in swimsuits were cast for the various Edo female roles. There's a clip of that casting session on the TNG Season 1 DVD special features. --Jörg 12:02, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- What's the site? I wanna read about it TribbleFurSuit 16:05, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- "The High Ground" actually was banned in the UK due to a throw-away line about Irish Unification. For a while it was barred altogether. Now its played terrestrially with an edited version (not-uncommon in syndication, but in this case, specifically to take out that line), but the original cut can be seen on DVD and on satellite. --- Jaz 03:04, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- If I remember correctly a certain episode of TOS that dealt with a recreation of Nazi Germany was also banned in Germany for a long time, or maybe it was just not shown. Don't know if it jas ever been shown on TV here. - Bell'Orso 15:42, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for clarifying. - Bell'Orso 16:37, 15 April 2008 (UTC)