- Based on the insignia system designed by Robert Fletcher, seen on James T. Kirk in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- See File:Rear Admiral flans44.jpg for actual insignia.
- Copyrighted - this image is used here with the explicit permission of the owner (see below). The terms of permission do not include third-party use.
- Michael Kurt Bartel (http://captainmike.org)
- This image was created based on production art that is most likely copyrighted by Paramount Pictures or CBS Studios, but used here under Fair Use guidelines. The above licensing is restricted to the reproduction itself.
Appears on these pages
Rear admiral was a flag officer rank used by naval organizations, traditionally between the...
Starfleet ranks were the identifying titles for the officers and enlisted members of Starfleet...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:52, April 13, 2005||100 × 100 (7 KB)||Captainmike||Star Trek Movies era Starfleet ranks: rear admiral Starfleet uniform rank insignia. ''Designed by Robert Fletcher, seen on James T. Kirk in Star Trek II.|