ILM_logo.jpg (154 × 113 pixels, file size: 4 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Industrial Light & Magic logo.
- Fair Use - this image is copyrighted, but used here under Fair Use guidelines.
- See description
- This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright and/or trademark. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of logos
- to illustrate the organization, item, or event in question
- on Memory Alpha, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia
- qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Memory Alpha or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See also Non-free content and Logos.
- Use of the logo here does not imply endorsement of the organization by Memory Alpha or Wikia, nor does it imply endorsement of Memory Alpha or Wikia by the organization.
Appears on these pages
Industrial Light& Magic, or ILM, is a visual effects (VFX) company, which over the course of its...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:57, May 5, 2007||154 × 113 (4 KB)||Gvsualan||merged from Image:Ilm.jpg|
|01:17, October 28, 2005||375 × 377 (67 KB)||Mike Nobody||Industrial Light and Magic logo created by Drew Struzan, property of Lucasfilm, Ltd.. Its use is contended to be consistent with fair use rules under Unite|