Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
F-Toys is a "candy toy" company headquartered in Osaka, Japan which manufactured pre-painted PVC miniatures of Star Trek starships as the "Star Trek Fleet Collection 1" and the "Starfleet Collection". They were retailed in Japan by Platz as a licensed blind-box "gashapon" product line in 2008, 2010, and 2016.
The ships were designed for F-Toys by FineMolds, a renowned Japanese modeling company, and were packaged with adjustable, individually-labeled stands. A small amount of assembly was required.
Star Trek releases Edit
Star Trek Fleet Collection 1 Edit
Released in November 2008
- 01 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D - 125 mm
- 02 - Enterprise NX-01 - 90 mm
- 03 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (TOS) - 115 mm
- 04 - USS Defiant NX-74205 - included a translucent "cloaked" version; 68 mm
- 05 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (refit)
- Secret Item - ISS Enterprise NX-01 - mirror universe Enterprise NX-01 repaint; 90 mm
Limited Edition ISS Enterprise Edit
Starfleet Collection Edit
This set was a modified re-release ("reboot") of 2008's Star Trek Fleet Collection 1 where the USS Enterprise (refit) was replaced by the 2013 version of the alternate reality's USS Enterprise. A "secret" ship was not included with this set and the 2016 version of the Enterprise NX-01 did not have painted panel lines or windows.
Released in October 2016
- 01 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (Star Trek Into Darkness) - 118 mm
- 02 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (TOS) - 115 mm
- 03 - Enterprise NX-01 - 90 mm
- 04 - USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D - 125 mm
- 05 - USS Defiant NX-74205 - included a translucent "cloaked" version; 68 mm