Classical music redirects here; for the style of music considered to be "classical" in the 23rd century, please see rock and roll.
Unidentified classical music Edit
- There are still several pieces of classical music heard in Star Trek that have not yet been identified. Here is a listing of those pieces and any information that could be gathered:
- The music box melody played by Janet Brooks' music box. (TNG: "The Loss")
- The second piece of classical music Harry Kim plays on his clarinet after the teaser of VOY: "Parturition".
- The piece of piano music that Kathryn Janeway listens to in her quarters while reading La Vita Nuova in VOY: "Latent Image".
- The music played in Captain Philippa Georgiou's ready room in her first scene with Michael Burnham in the room in DIS: "The Vulcan Hello".
- The music Harry Mudd plays on the bridge of the USS Discovery in DIS: "Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad".
Composers of classical music and their works Edit
|Table of Contents: 0-9 • A • B • C • D • E • F • G • H • I • J • K • L • M • N • O • P • Q • R • S • T • U • V • W • X • Y • Z|
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Louis Hector Berlioz
- Georges Bizet
- Johannes Brahms
- Frédéric Chopin
- Vincenzo de Crescenzo
- Gilbert and Sullivan
- Gustav Mahler
- Felix Mendelssohn
- Federico Mompou
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Anton Reicha
- Erik Satie
- Domenico Scarlatti
- Robert Schumann
- John Philip Sousa
- Johann Strauss II
- Giuseppe Verdi
- Antonio Vivaldi