Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eric (or Erik) is a common Earth given name of English and Germanic origin.
- Eric, a teenager aboard the Enterprise-D
- Eric Burton, a young civilian aboard the Enterprise-D
- Eric Motz, a crewman aboard the USS Pegasus
- Eric Stillwell (Starfleet), a member of Starfleet in the 24th century
- Eric-Christopher Rozhenko, son of Troi and Worf in an alternate reality
- John Eric Bentley, a Klingon in DS9: "Chimera"
- Eric Cadora, a guest actor on Deep Space Nine and Voyager
- Eric David Johnson, Daggin the Ocampa from the Voyager pilot
- Eric Matthew, an Edo boy in TNG: "Justice"
- Eric Menyuk, the Traveler from the Next Generation
- Eric Morris, writer of VOY: "Body and Soul"
- Eric Norris, a stunt performer in Star Trek VI, Star Trek Nemesis, and Star Trek: Enterprise
- Eric Peterson, a cover artist for DC Comics
- Eric Pierpoint, a character actor on all of the modern Star Trek series
- Eric Ritter, Yivel in VOY: "Child's Play"
- Eric Sharp, an alien map dealer in VOY: "Fair Trade"
- Eric Steinberg, Paul Porter from Star Trek: First Contact
- Eric A. Stillwell, a writer and producer
- Eric Stuart, a guard in DS9: "Past Tense, Part I"
- Erica Grace, a stuntwoman in Star Trek: Nemesis
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|