Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Der Ursprung allen Zorns (Source of all Wrath) is the forthcoming second novel in the Star Trek: Prometheus series. Written by Bernd Perplies & Christian Humberg, with cover art by Tobias Richter , the novel is expected to be released in August 2016, published by Cross Cult in German.
- Publisher's description (translated from German)
- In the Lembatta Cluster, an eerie region of space at the edge of the Federation, a dangerous evil grows: fanatical followers of the "Harmony of the Spheres", who call themselves "the Purifying Flame", call for an all-encompassing war against the corrupt kingdoms of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. The unhealthy expansionist desires of the Humans, Klingons and other nations must be stopped – by any means.
- The desperate crew of the USS Prometheus must resolve this diplomatic and military crisis. Here, Captain Richard Adams and his people are not only fighting with the hostile Renao, but also with bellicose Klingons, led by the vainglorious captain of the IKS Bortas, the former flagship of the late Chancellor Gowron, which has been sent by the Klingon High Council to solve the problem – the hard way...
- Der Ursprung allen Zorns at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- Release announcement by Cross Cult
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
| Feuer gegen Feuer|
(Fire against Fire)
|Star Trek: Prometheus|| Ins Herz des Chaos|
(Into the Heart of Chaos)