(written from a Production point of view)
Dayton Ward (born June 1967) is a writer and software developer based out of Kansas City, Missouri. He has written a large number of Star Trek novels and short stories, specifically Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers. He often collaborates with Kevin Dilmore.
After leaving high school, he joined the US Marine Corps, where he served for almost eleven years.
Star Trek credits
- Strange New Worlds - "Reflections"
- Strange New Worlds II - "Almost... But Not Quite"
- Strange New Worlds III - "The Aliens Are Coming!"
- In the Name of Honor
- Have Tech, Will Travel - Interphase, Book 1 †
- Miracle Workers - Interphase, Book 2 †
- No Limits - "Loose Ends"
- Foundations †
- A Time to Sow †
- A Time to Harvest †
- Tales of the Dominion War - "Field Expediency" †
- Breakdowns - Home Fires †
- Grand Designs †
- Where Time Stands Still †
- Distant Early Warning †
- Summon the Thunder†
- Mere Anarchy - Things Fall Apart †
- Constellations - "First, Do No Harm" †
- Turn the Page †
- Glass Empires - "Age of the Empress: The Rise of Sato I" *
- Shards and Shadows - "Ill Winds" †
- Open Secrets ‡
- Seven Deadly Sins - "The First Peer" †
- Paths of Disharmony
- Declassified - "Almost Tomorrow"
- What Judgments Come †
- That Which Divides
- In Tempest's Wake
- From History's Shadow
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- † - with Kevin Dilmore
- ‡ - story with Kevin Dilmore
- * - with Kevin Dilmore, story by Mike Sussman