Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Dayton Ward (born 7 June 1967; age 49) is a writer and software developer based out of Kansas City, Missouri. He has written a large number of Star Trek novels and short stories, specifically Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers. He often collaborates with Kevin Dilmore.
Ward was born in Tampa, Florida. After leaving high school, he joined the US Marine Corps, where he served for almost eleven years. He is married and has two daughters.
Star Trek credits Edit
- Strange New Worlds - "Reflections"
- Strange New Worlds II - "Almost... But Not Quite"
- Strange New Worlds III - "The Aliens Are Coming!"
- In the Name of Honor
- Interphase, Part One †
- Interphase, Part Two †
- No Limits - "Loose Ends"
- Foundations, Book One, Book Two, and Book Three †
- A Time to Sow †
- A Time to Harvest †
- Tales of the Dominion War - "Field Expediency" †
- Home Fires †
- Grand Designs †
- Where Time Stands Still †
- Distant Early Warning †
- Summon the Thunder†
- Mere Anarchy - Things Fall Apart †
- Constellations - "First, Do No Harm" †
- Turn the Page †
- Glass Empires - "Age of the Empress: The Rise of Sato I" *
- Shards and Shadows - "Ill Winds" †
- Open Secrets ‡
- Seven Deadly Sins - "The First Peer" †
- Paths of Disharmony
- Declassified - "Almost Tomorrow"
- What Judgments Come †
- That Which Divides
- In Tempest's Wake
- From History's Shadow
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Point of Divergence †
- Armageddon's Arrow
- All That's Left †
- Purgatory's Key †
- Hidden Universe Travel Guide: Vulcan
- Hidden Universe Travel Guide: Qo'noS and the Klingon Empire (scheduled for August 2017)
- † - with Kevin Dilmore
- ‡ - story with Kevin Dilmore
- * - with Kevin Dilmore, story by Mike Sussman