(written from a Production point of view)
Danilo Promotions Limited is a leading European official licensed calendar publisher.
The family business started in the late '70s following the death of Elvis Presley, when Danilo decided to celebrate Elvis' life with a calendar, and thus started a celebrity calendar line. Danilo's product range grew to include the biggest names in music, entertainment, TV, and film. Danilo later expanded into sports titles, glamor, and more recently, greeting cards.
The Star Trek licenseEdit
In 2013, Danilo acquired a sub-license from Universe Publishing (who themselves had acquired it from Pocket Books the year previously) to produce Star Trek calendars and related assorted products for the UK and the Commonwealth markets.
Star Trek titles publishedEdit
- Ships of the Line calendars
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2014)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2015)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2016)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2017)
- Danilo.com - official web site