Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ships of the class Edit
- USS Curry (NCC-42254)
- Raging Queen (NCC-42264)
Background information Edit
The Raging Queen has a very similar design to the Curry-type. It may be another of that variant, but with subtle differences due to manufacturing of the vessel - that is, slightly different parts used. It is unclear if this vessel is a Curry-type, or another type designation altogether.
Technical Manual Edit
The following information of specifications and defenses comes exclusively from the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual, with regards to the Raging Queen:
- Type: Medium cruiser
- Production Base: ASDB Integration Facility, Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, Mars
- Accommodation: 290 officers and crew
- Power Plant: Two 1,500+ Cochrane warp core feeding two nacelles; four impulse systems
- Length: 383.41 meters
- Beam: 195.64 meters
- Height: 148.50 meters
- Mass: 1,270,000 metric tons
- Performance: Warp 9.75 for 12 hours
- Armament: Ten type-9 phaser emitters; two photon torpedo launchers
The vessel has been given the non-canon designation Shelley-class by fans on the Internet, after the author of Frankenstein, Mary Shelley, a reference to the fact that, like the creature in Shelley's story, ships of the Shelley-class are a gruesome collection of various parts that were never meant to fit together.