Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
- The countdown to the motion picture event of 2013 begins here, in this blockbuster 4-issue prequel mini-series that sets the stage for the upcoming STAR TREK film! Like the best-selling STAR TREK: COUNTDOWN in 2009, this all-new series leads directly into the next movie, with a story by STAR TREK writer/producer Roberto Orci and Mike Johnson (STAR TREK ongoing series), and drawn by the original STAR TREK: COUNTDOWN artist, David Messina! STAR TREK: COUNTDOWN TO DARKNESS is the can't-miss lead-in to the new adventures of the USS Enterprise crew!
Background information Edit
- Written by:
- David Messina (interior art and cover art)
- Marina Castelvetro (ink assist)
- Claudia ScarletGothica (color art, interior and cover)
- Chris Mowry (letters)
- Stephen Molnar (cover art, Enterprise Edition)
- John Rauch (cover color art, Enterprise Edition)
- Erfan Fajar (cover art, Hastings Edition)
- Stellar Labs (cover color art, Hastings Edition)
- Creative consultant: Anthony Pascale
- Editor: Scott Dunbier
"Countdown to Darkness, Issue 1" had multiple variant covers. The CGC cover was limited to 100 copies and required readers to order 250 editions of regular copies to qualify and receive. The Enterprise Edition cover was limited to 1,701 covers and could be ordered by US and UK readers from StarTrekEnterprise.co.uk. The Hastings cover was exclusive to Hastings Entertainment stores.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series||Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness||"Issue 2"|